Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Toy Maker

It is this time of year when everyone seems to be scratching at their doors, longing to go outside & feel sunshine on their skin.  My children have started to cry when they see that it is snowing, & daily I am asked if it is warm enough to plant our seeds or go to the beach.  I too am anxious to do these things.  I also know that we still have almost 2 months before we really start to feel the weather change in these parts.
In the mean time, I am searching for new & creative things to do with my kids that will help to distract them from the weather outside.  
In my searching, I came across this website. It is filled will all kinds of free paper projects to make with a story to go along with the projects. Stock up on some cardstock & warm up the printer. There is hours of fun things to make & play with here. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love paper crafts. Kids just love cutting and pasting which works for me any time of year. ;)

    ReplyDelete