1. Travel to Tibet
2. Adopt an active lifestyle as my own
3. Give more than I receive
4. Stop saying "I want to be..." and start saying "I am..."
5. Go snowboarding
6. Read at least 2 novels that I didn't read in high school.
7. Learn to live a more sustainable life
8. Do volunteer work as a family
9. Test drive an extremely pricey car
10. Shoot a gun
11. Go skinny dipping with my husband
12. Eat something I've never tried before (yak butter tea maybe?)
13. Go to a rock concert
14. Get a tattoo
15. Travel by train
16. Donate blood
17. Learn to ballroom dance
18. Create my family tree
19. Go to a drive in movie theater
20. Treat myself to a spa day
21. Learn to effectively start a fire
22. Master changing a tire
23. Learn to chop wood
24. Complete a self portrait
25. Begin Letterboxing with our family
26. Write a knitting pattern that is published in a knitting magazine
27. Make journals for Nona & Jacob about their lives growing up
28. Reconnect with the friends I had as a teenager.
29. Become a better organized multi-tasker

Looks like were in the same boat, let's FLY!
ReplyDeleteYOU'VE NEVER TRAVELED BY TRAIN! Girl that ones got your name all over it!
ReplyDeletethat sounds like an excellet list! best of wishes in your journey through year 29!
ReplyDelete